Three Oaks provides community-based emergency shelter and crisis support services for women and their children who have experienced abuse in order that they may live free of violence. Three Oaks provides:
- 24 hour crisis phone counselling
- Assistance with safety planning
- Information on rights, options and available services
- Referrals to other agencies and supports in the community
- Safe shelter for up to six weeks
We are committed to being as accessible as possible. We have a lift so that residents can access all levels of the shelter. We have a wheel chair ramp to access the front of the house and a TDD/TDY machine.
We are a smoke-free facility. A designated private and secure outdoor smoking area is provided for residents of the shelter.
To help women feel more comfortable and let them know what to expect, we have provided some pictures of rooms they may find at the shelter.