The Training and Education Program provides presentations and education on abuse and related topics for community agencies, groups, schools, churches and organizations. Presentations that are available are:
- History of Three Oaks Foundation and its Services – This presentation educates people on Three Oaks and the various programs that are offered. Also talks about the referral process and gives an understanding of the everyday life at the shelter.
- Abuse – This presentations includes, what is abuse, signs of abuse, different types of abuse, how to help those in abusive situations and programs offered at Three Oaks. This presentation will include the effects on Children Who Witness Abuse and Elder Abuse.
- Healthy Relationships – Looks at dating and violence, signs of an unhealthy relationship, signs of healthy relationships and good communication skills. This presentation can be geared towards all ages.
- Rural Women and Abuse – This presentation focuses on the barriers and circumstances that affect women in rural areas that live with violence in their lives. Includes how community organizations can help make a positive difference in the women and children's lives.
- Why Women Stay – This presentation focuses on helping people develop a better understanding of why women stay or return to abusive relationships.
- Bullying – This presentation focuses on what is bullying, signs and causes of bullying and what can we do to prevent bullying. It can be geared for young people or for parents and youth workers.