While staying in the shelter, residents can use the services of the Children's Service Program. A Children's Service Worker provides support and educational programs to mothers, children and teens who have experienced abuse or who are at risk of being exposed to violence. The Children's Service Worker will:
- Be available for children and youth that come to the shelter with mom.
- Advocate and support mom while staying in the shelter.
- Provide referrals for mom regarding Children's Services in the community.
- Organize off-site activities for children and youth.
- Organize on-site activities such as movie night and crafts.