Three Oaks offers a Community Counselling Program that provides community-based general counselling, support and referral services for women and their children who have experienced abuse and/or sexual assault. An Outreach Worker will provide:
- Crisis/support counselling.
- Advocate and provide rights information.
- Referrals to community services.
- Follow up support and outreach.
- Long-term therapeutic counselling to assist women how have experience abuse to gain a more in depth understanding of violence against women and empowerment to be able to cope with the effects of violence.
- Support the development of a personal safety plan for women and their children who have experienced abuse.